Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Choose your group picture!

Employee
Hello all! It's 2020 and the new community is coming very soon! As part of the new community, each group will have an image to represent that group. We're asking, YOU, the members of each group, to submit a fun picture to represent your group. Ideally this would be a picture you took at a user group, or maybe at Leap. We'd love for it to include people, but it could also be more generic to represent where your group is based or the topics you cover. Requirements are really simple: a square image that can't be too small or too big (at least 1MB and not bigger than 16MB). I know there could be a lot of great images submitted, so we potentially could change out the group pictures throughout the year to use all of them. Please reply to this thread with your pictures and we'll go from there! And stay tuned for the launch of the new community early this year!
2 Replies

Level 2

Hi Kyna, Here is my submission for the Mid-Atlantic group icon. Thanks for the chance to design something! Karen Adams MK - MarCom0690z000007ZgzIAAS.jpg

Employee
Hi Karen, This is such a fun submission! I'm loving seeing everyone's creativity and what makes these groups unique. Kyna