Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Changes to contributor access?

Level 1

Prior to 4/11/24: I have a few custom fields on a custom report attached to each of our templates/projects where any user can add notes to (the field is for additional and ongoing comments that is separate from the Updates section) with a contributor access. With the Release made on 4/11/24, that field can no longer be accessed by a contributor access.  I have to give everyone manage access.  Is this true?  Was this a deliberate change or could something else be causing inaccessibility for contributors where they once had and now don't?

Snap1.jpg

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Carol -  This doesn't sound like the correct behavior if it was working yesterday but not today. There wasn't anything in the release notes access level privileges being changed.

Community Advisor

Hi Carol, is this still occurring for your contributor users? There haven't been any access level changes on a product level, I'd check if there were any changes in your own instance for what you consider as a contributor/worker access level or if there were custom form sharing changes for the custom form in your screenshot.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )