Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Change to predecessor 'hover bubble' information?

Level 3

Hi all,

A couple of my project managers noted that the information they see when hovering over a predecessor seems to have changed, and I want to check if its just us, or a UI change by WF we hadn't noted.

Currently, when hovering over a predecessor, we see this popup:

image (51).png

In the past, the 'hover bubble' (sorry, I'm enjoying calling it that), it had a bit more information. Here's a screenshot from a community question posted back in 7/23 that has the view we're expecting:

old version.PNG

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/workfront-questions/help-deciphering-predecessor-ho...

Did we miss a memo, or do I need to contact support?

Thanks much for any responses! 

-Laura

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hello @LauraCr 

I get the same as you in terms of that first screenshot. 

However if your project managers click the dropdown arrow they should get all the information from screenshot 2. 

Scott_Goodwin_0-1711116478819.png

Here is what im getting. 

Hopefully Adobe take on the term "Hover Bubble" 

If your happy with the above can you mark it as the accepted solution so others can find it 

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hello @LauraCr 

I get the same as you in terms of that first screenshot. 

However if your project managers click the dropdown arrow they should get all the information from screenshot 2. 

Scott_Goodwin_0-1711116478819.png

Here is what im getting. 

Hopefully Adobe take on the term "Hover Bubble" 

If your happy with the above can you mark it as the accepted solution so others can find it 

Level 3

Oh boy, do I feel silly for not noticing the drop arrow! Thanks a ton, Scott!

-Laura "hoverbubble" C.

Level 4

No worries at all.. the amount of of stuff I miss like that I would be here all day. 

If your happy could you please set it as the accepted solution to helps others if they are looking for the same thing. 

Thank you