Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Capturing individual task to get a end of day tally

Level 2

Has anyone found a way to capture any task that go into different dashboards over the course of the day?

Currently we have one monster project and we keep moving the task from department to department. I would like to be able to capture the the task that entered my department at the EOD.

I am open to any and all suggestions.

Thanks

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi Hector,

How are you moving the task from department to department? Is it being re-assigned to a different person or team, or is it a status change that moves it, or something else?

Could you create a report that pulls in any task with the assignee or status that signifies it's with your department?

Level 2

H Heather,

So right now the the task moves from one department via a custom form, that puts the task in different dashboard/reports. The next person up in that department will self assign the task and mark it in progress. Once we are done with the task we mark it complete, the account person or PM then deletes the assignee and moves it to the next department.

Right now we do have those reports that show its with our department, but as soon as the job is complete it no longer shows up in that report. Hence why I am trying to find a way to static way capture this information.