Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Can you include license access items on a report?

Level 3

We have an aduti request to show what access users have related to their license.

License+types.pdf (workfront.com)

This list above isn't satisfying their reporting requirements. They want the info on "Setup>Access Levels". However, those do not appear to be accessible in a user report. My guess is this is pretty sensitive info we don't want the normal user to have access to, but am triple checking here to see if my hunch is correct or if there's a nifty way to have these added to a Workfront report in a way that doesn't involve manually typing out the values into a spreadsheet.

Thanks in advance!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8

I also wonder if you can use the access level description field to to list out what they get with their account for permissions.

Looks like the "Field Access Privileges" field shows some of what they get for access.

Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 5.58.05 PM.png

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 8

It looks like it is possible using a User Report and adding in the "Access Level: Name" object column.

Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 5.39.33 PM.png

Correct answer by
Level 8

I also wonder if you can use the access level description field to to list out what they get with their account for permissions.

Looks like the "Field Access Privileges" field shows some of what they get for access.

Screenshot 2023-05-25 at 5.58.05 PM.png

Level 3

That's the part I overlooked: Perfect! It's not as granular as the Setup page but this should meet the reporting need. Thanks!