Expand my Community achievements bar.

Come join us for our Coffee Break this WEDNESDAY on top takeaways from Adobe Summit!
SOLVED

Can I view all updates on all of my projects?

Level 2

My project managers are currently clicking into each of their projects and checking the Updates tab for comments left by their working team. Does WF provide a way to see all updates for all projects in one view or one feed, so they don't have to click from project to project? We are on Workfront Classic but moving to the NWE soon if that matters in any way.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 8
4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 8

Level 4

Game changer! I just built a dashboard because of your tip.

Level 4

@Cortney Devine‚ you might also take a look at this Idea and if it strikes a chord, upvote it as well! It's written from the perspective of the importance to collaborators, but in our internal discussions our project managers have also voiced that they'd like a central place to see (and interact with, which you can't do from a report or dashboard) all updates. I believe it used to exist for collaborators but not PMs, but really is needed for both, IMHO! https://one.workfront.com/s/idea/0874X000000oO1AQAU/detail