Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Call for Leap User Group Moderators!

Employee

Hi everyone! I wanted to pass along an opportunity I think a few of you may be interested in (hopefully more than a few!). In two weeks, we'll be hosting EIGHT Special Edition Leap Virtual User Groups. There are a variety of topics, from reporting, to resource management, to implementation, to agile and more. The agenda will follow our normal User Group format with a very short presentation up front to get everyone thinking, and then we'll move into breakout groups for discussion. (If this is news to you, learn more about these sessions here.)

Would anyone be interested in helping moderate a breakout group?

The moderator is like a host at a good party - your goal is to get people talking! We'll be in groups of 10 or 15, and you do NOT have to be an expert on the topic. You may need to ask a few leading questions to get the conversation going, but you don't have to present anything.

Does this sound like you? Let me know! Happy to answer any questions you might have. Send me a private message here on Workfront One, or email usergroups@workfront.com.

Thanks!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies