Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Bulk Edit Proof Role / Email Alerts

Level 5

Hello! Is it possible to bulk edit the Default Proof Role and Default Email Alerts within the proof settings? We have almost 200 users that I would like to avoid going through 1 by 1 adjusting. Any help or suggestion is appreciated :) 0694X00000FT8HMQA1.png

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

I submitted a ticket to WF Support and asked the same thing, unfortunately the answer is no. This should definitely be submitted as an idea though!

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 8

I so wish there was, but I have never been able to find one in the community and even with pleas to support. I've always been told there is no way. Throw on your favorite Netflix show and start clicking - at least that's what I did!

Correct answer by
Level 3

I submitted a ticket to WF Support and asked the same thing, unfortunately the answer is no. This should definitely be submitted as an idea though!

Level 5

Darnit! Thanks for the quick responses!! I have added this as an idea to the Innovation Lab if you want to give it a vote :)

https://one.workfront.com/s/idea/0874X000000oOUqQAM/detail

Level 2

Voted! Thanks for adding it... this would be super helpful!