Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Best Browser

Level 10

At one time I am quite sure Workfront recommended Chrome and said to avoid MS Edge.

But I have heard at least one account that Chrome isn't ideal anymore and for PC users, Edge is the best (despite any official Adobe stance to the contrary).

So…what browsers are you recommending to your users? I'm interested in both PC and Mac, since Mac users are some of the heaviest users of our system (workers). PC users include Planners as well as Reviews and Requesters. We do have Workfront Proof, so it's important the browser of choice is also ideal for proof routings.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

2 Replies

Level 5

Most of our users are utilizing Chrome. We do have some folks that use Edge. Though most (if not all) of the WF issues we experience are reproduceable between both chromium based browsers. That said, we are not really using WF Proof at this point.

Level 10

I use Safari, Firefox and sometimes Chrome on a Mac. On Windows I use Edge and Firefox. Some areas of Workfront glitch out on certain browsers so you have to know what browser to use on which areas in Workfront.

It should be noted, I never had an issue in Classic. it was introduced with NWE.