Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!
SOLVED

Automatically assign Project Owner to tasks?

Level 5

Is it possible to automatically assign the Project Owner to tasks? I do not believe so, but wanted to double check, or see if anyone suggests any workarounds aside from the Scheduling tool. This would be such a time saver for us.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hey Kasey - unfortunately this is not yet possible unless you're using Fusion. I'm pretty sure it's already something listed as a suggestion in the Innovation Lab.

That being said, we do have a role named 'marketing lead' and that person equals the project owner. You still need to 'assign' the person to the marketing lead role as part of project setup but that's the closest solution we've gotten.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 9

Hey Kasey - unfortunately this is not yet possible unless you're using Fusion. I'm pretty sure it's already something listed as a suggestion in the Innovation Lab.

That being said, we do have a role named 'marketing lead' and that person equals the project owner. You still need to 'assign' the person to the marketing lead role as part of project setup but that's the closest solution we've gotten.