Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

Autocomplete in New Experience

Level 4

I just migrated to New Experience and it seems that there is no autocomplete feature in custom form single line text fields when editing on the Project Details tab, though there is in Classic. I could not find anything about this in One. Is this a feature that is coming?

Thanks.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Employee

Hi Shawn,

Just wanted to clarify if you're asking about "autocomplete" which is typically controlled by the browser, or if you're looking for typeahead fields that aren't working in the new experience. This one probably needs to be a support ticket to figure out exactly what you're looking for here!

Kyna

Level 4

Hi Kyna,

This is a Workfront feature, not a browser feature. I was not sure of the correct name for it. Typeahead it is, apparently.

The function still exists when entering custom forms data while converting or creating new projects or tasks. But when you want to add information to an existing custom form on the Project/Task Details tab, or in the popup box when selecting a task custom form when available in a Project view, previous entries do not appear while you type. In Classic, this saves me a lot of typing and is missed in New Experience.

Thanks,

Shawn

Employee

Hi @Shawn Melikian‚,

I created a Support case for you regarding these questions. We will want to look into this and see exactly what field you are referring to so we can determine whether or not this is working as designed. The case number is 00235702.

Best regards,

Hannah