Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Auto Provisioning Users with eAuth

Community Advisor
Over the summer my instance switched to using Enhanced Authentication (eAuth). That was a struggle working with my internal IT team, but after many trials, we were able to successfully implement. A couple of weeks ago I realized that eAuth no longer allows you to Auto Provision users when they attempt to log in to Workfront. Does anyone have any word on when this feature will be active again? Monique Evans Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.
3 Replies

Level 2
Hi Monique, have you received any information on this? We use eAuth but the auto provision is working for us. We're trying to determine what effects this may have in the future with our WF. I'm on occasion receiving the duplicate email address notices and taking care of those issues as WF alerts me to them. We've had WF in one of our departments for just under two years and we're now going enterprise wide. We just want to be ready for any issues that may arise, so I'm poking around to find out all I can. Sincerely, Todd Crenshaw Todd Crenshaw

Community Advisor
We were not using auto-provisioning prior to switching to eAuth, and there is no way to turn it on after the switch. I did hear that Workfront will be moving to an improved authentication in the near future so I'm hoping we'll be able to entertain auto-provisioning at that time. Monique Evans Stanley Black & Decker, Inc.

Level 2
Yes, I can fully appreciate the benefit of auto provisioning. Thanks for responding and hopefully a solution will be offered soon.