Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Our experts will be answering your questions starting TOMORROW at 8 AM PST!
SOLVED

Authentication Change - Visual Walkthrough w/ Q&A

Level 6

Hi - WF just pushed another notice about the upcoming change to how users are required to authenticate and we are required to manage Workfront access. This time they included a deadline in Q2 '23.

I'm struggling to find a recording that walks through the changes and illustrates how it will impact users. I've seen the linked articles, but the seem to have a large amount of "Adobe speak" - or I don't have a deep enough technical understanding in this area.

For as big of a change as Workfront is making this out to be, I'm looking for testimonials from beta customers, illustrated documentation, video presentations, and Q&A where I can learn from others' questions.  I'm looking for details on the change process and impacts - not how to use "Adobe Admin Console". 

In our organization Creative Cloud and Workfront are managed by separate divisions (reporting through different CXOs). From what I can see, this change might require us to rethink some of those processes. Therefore, I'm looking for insight into how others are/have navigated.

Any suggestions on references?

thx

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Here's a screenshot from our "announcements" area and the links copied in.

Jason_JB_0-1686061376309.png

Migration Checklist: Prepare to onboard your organization to the Adobe Admin Console 

For an in-depth review of Adobe Identity and Admin console, you can reference this support page or the Admin Console comparison matrix

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi there, would you mind posting this most recent update you received from WF? Curious about this.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Correct answer by
Level 6

Here's a screenshot from our "announcements" area and the links copied in.

Jason_JB_0-1686061376309.png

Migration Checklist: Prepare to onboard your organization to the Adobe Admin Console 

For an in-depth review of Adobe Identity and Admin console, you can reference this support page or the Admin Console comparison matrix