Expand my Community achievements bar.

Assignment Report - Grouping Text Mode Help?

Level 2
Hi all, we're so close to getting this Assignment Report the way we want it. I'm now trying to add the Project Planned Completion Date to show up at the end of the grouping bar with the project name. Help? So far: textmode=true group.0.valuefield=assignedTo:name group.0.valueformat=string group.0.name= group.1.valueformat=string group.1.valuefield=project:name group.1.name= Thanks! Renee Guengerich SBD
2 Replies

Level 7
Hi Renee, you might try this. You'll need to add a valueexpression to your Grouping that CONCATs the fields. For example, the below will group together the Project Name and the Project Planned Completion Date on a Task Report on one line but will also work on an Assignment Report. Click on Grouping in the report, switch to text Mode and then add the below. You can add other fields to the valueexpression as well. group.0.linkedname=project group.0.valueexpression=CONCAT({project}.{name}," | ", {project}.{plannedCompletionDate}) group.0.valueformat=string textmode=true Terry Hynd EBSCO Information Services

Community Advisor
Thanks, Terry! You just solved my reporting issue before I could even ask ;-) Sheri Whitten