Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!
SOLVED

Assigning Singular Color to a User

Level 3

Hello There - I'm looking to see if there's a way to assign a specific color to a user so that if there's a Calendar or reflected in a chart under "Sponsor Name" or "Owner Name", that color is the User's assigned color value throughout the entire system. Is that possible? Thanks in advance for any help!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, unfortunately formatting like this isn't something possible with current WF reports/calendars. I'd love that though! I've often had charts in multiple reports in a dashboard where I want the bar for each report's chart be the same color for X client/user/etc. and I have to do it in each report. Would definitely have to be something on an admin level so different users aren't assigning conflicting colors for same value. 
So long answer but unfortunately not possible at this time.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, unfortunately formatting like this isn't something possible with current WF reports/calendars. I'd love that though! I've often had charts in multiple reports in a dashboard where I want the bar for each report's chart be the same color for X client/user/etc. and I have to do it in each report. Would definitely have to be something on an admin level so different users aren't assigning conflicting colors for same value. 
So long answer but unfortunately not possible at this time.

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Community Advisor

Love the idea of doing that for users. I would submit that as an idea. Colors in charts and calendars is such a manual process and if you get deep enough, colors will begin repeating in your charts.