Expand my Community achievements bar.

Are there examples of the email notifications templates?

Level 9

Subject says it all - I'm looking for actual examples of the email notification templates. In the system, it only allows you to see the subject line and not the content.

We have users that prefer to customize what specific notifications they receive, and I can't reference what they may or may not need just by the subject.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

5 Replies

Level 10

The email templates use standard html (not css). If you write out your code, copy it to a file and open it in a browser, you can see what it looks like. or you can use a number of html page building tools like Dreamweaver.

It would be nice if there were more sample templates to start from though.

0694X00000EN9FQQA1.png

Level 9

Thanks! What I'm looking for is more specific examples of the types of emails.

For instance, the ones below are related to a request. Once is a new request is received and the other is a request is added to a project. Personally, I know the difference but from an end-user that is trying to modify their notifications it can be confusing.

I'm hopeful I can find examples (like below) or I can at least create them.

0694X00000ENBaaQAH.png0694X00000ENBaQQAX.png

Level 9

@Kyna Baker - inactive‚ any idea if there's someplace that has this?

Employee

Hi Christina,

I can't find one internally either. I know we're working on putting one together, but it's not ready right now. So sorry!

Kyna

Level 9

Beuhler.....Beuhler.....anyone have any updates?

How to use email templates and/or examples?