Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

API Explorer UNPLUGGED

Level 10

Last night, a clever colleague of mine created and sent me pdfs of the API Explorer in fully expanded mode, making a handy, offline reference.

It was a simple and useful idea that I decided to share it here, as attached.

Regards,

Doug

10 Replies

Level 7
Thanks Doug. Very useful indeed! Brandon Pritchard System Administrator iNHouse Marketing - Nationwide pritcb1@nationwide.com

Level 1

Hi Doug Thanks a lot for these doc Just a little point, on worfrontapi9-fields, the task item is closed and for sure, task item is very important for us ! Could you please send me a new version ? Regards Philippe Bonnal Lactalis Informatique

0690z000007ZhZuAAK.png

Level 10

Hi Philippe,

Rather than send a static version (although you can create your own), I invite you to use the live version at https://experience.workfront.com/s/api-explorer

Regards,

Doug

Level 1
Hi Doug For information, your link on the new site https://experience.workfront.com/s/api-explorer doesn't work with Chrome. It is ok with IE Thanks Philippe Philippe Bonnal Lactalis Informatique

Employee
Hello Philippe, The link works for me in Chrome, but I have passed this on to the right team to look at it and see what's going on. Thanks for the heads up! Kyna Kyna Baker Customer Content and Community Manager Workfront

Level 2
Thank you for the pdf. We have been using the web version for an integration with QBO and it was time consuming to open each Object to find which fields are associated with them in order to link to the next Object. We were told during the sales presentations that an Object mapping document would be provided but have since been told that the map (database schema) is not released. A map would be incredibly helpful. This PDF version is a step in the right direction. Annikki Desmarais Cantactix Solutions Inc.

Level 1
Philippe, Can you let me know what error you are receiving in Chrome, also perhaps post a screenshot? Brad Littler Support Program Manager Workfront

Level 4

I don't know if this will help, or if I've even brought the right bit of info up via developer tools, but I tried. ;) Rick MacDuffie Symetra Life Insurance Company0690z000008KaIlAAK.jpg

Level 1
That does help actually. What that shows is that it is trying to view the older version of the API explorer that was using the .attask-ondemand.com domains from before we finally deprecated them in the 19.2 release. To get past this you will likely have to clear your cache for at least this page. A lot of times I find that Ctrl(Cmd)+Shift+R usually fixes issues like this. Let me know if it does or doesn't for you. Brad Littler Support Program Manager Workfront

Level 1
Hi Brad I confirm to you it works in Chrome after clearing cache - Ctrl(Cmd)+Shift+R To avoid this trap, it will be appreciated to force this clearing ? Thanks for the advice Philippe Bonnal Lactalis Informatique