Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Anyone using Kick-Starter, if so "how"? I think we might need to use it as well.

Level 10

We might have a need to use kick-starter. I can't easily find any video's posted. We want to have 4 fields (all custom), imported into Workfront as a project. If you can point me to any video's or online training - i'd appreciate it. I've read the articles but I'm a visual person, so I really need to see it being done. Import, Export etc ... Any help is truly appreciated.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 7

Hi Benetta,

I don't have any videos, but I do have a project to use one for a mass update in my implementation in the next few days. If you'd like to watch and get talked through a live one, send a PM and we'll work out a demo?

Katherine

Community Advisor

there are also two kick-start sessions in the 2020 Leap. I feel like I may have watched them but since it was back in June, I can't remember whether I liked them or not... sorry :)

Employee

Hi Benetta,

Here's at least one of the kick-start sessions from Leap 2020. I'm sure Alex would be open to answering questions if getting on a live call with Katherine doesn't get you where you need to be!

Kyna