Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Add new Status in "Equates with"

Level 3

Good day, WF Community. I just want to check or ask how to add a new status in Equates. I wanted to add a new option here.

AlfredEn_0-1698039951860.png

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, those are the native statuses you don't change - WF allows you to create custom statuses that equate with what is native. The new one you want is the custom status you're adding. It allows you to still tie custom statuses with native ones for reporting. For example, say you have all of these that all equate with closed - dead, canceled, delivered, etc. - in reporting you can filter for 'status equates with' closed so you're not having to remember every status that's a variation of closed (or you can filter specific custom statuses if you don't want all that equate with closed).

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi there, those are the native statuses you don't change - WF allows you to create custom statuses that equate with what is native. The new one you want is the custom status you're adding. It allows you to still tie custom statuses with native ones for reporting. For example, say you have all of these that all equate with closed - dead, canceled, delivered, etc. - in reporting you can filter for 'status equates with' closed so you're not having to remember every status that's a variation of closed (or you can filter specific custom statuses if you don't want all that equate with closed).

Level 3

Hi Madalyn, thank you for your response. Yes, I was able to add a new custom status; however, I want to have a cancelled status that equates to the same, and I believe the only way to achieve that is to add "Cancelled" to native status. Do we have ways to add more native statuses?

Community Advisor

Ah. Are you in the 'set default statuses' area of statuses? Are you in a group's statuses or default? This article may help answer any questions on you have on this, let me know.