Expand my Community achievements bar.

üí° Environment Management Workshop

Level 10

(TLDR: "You had me at Environment Management"? Register NOW WATCH HIGHLIGHTS and WATCH DIRECTORS CUT).

Have you ever wondered how to migrate (projects, users, custom forms, dashboards, etc.) between your production, preview and sandbox Workfront instances? It's a common problem, and one that the Adobe Workfront Product Management team is actively researching.

Join me, Doug Den Hoed (CEO of AtAppStore) and Lilit Mkrtchyan (Workfront Product Manager) on Friday, Jan 21 at 11am Eastern / 8am Pacific / 4pm BTC for a joint discussion of this challenge and a live demonstration of our Packages solution.

This is an opportunity to share your thoughts and ideas directly with Workfront as they conduct their research, and in doing so, get hands-on experience with our existing solution using your own Workfront environments.

If you'd like to attend, there are two options:

- Participant: if you would like to join and try our existing solution yourself, simply describe your current migration requirements in the comment when you register and we'll set you up with credentials so you can follow along during the Workshop. (NOTE: you must have System Admin credentials to participate)

- Observer: If you would like to sit in and watch, that's ok too! Just say so in the comment when you register.

Either way, we invite you to register NOW WATCH HIGHLIGHTS and WATCH DIRECTORS CUT).

Thanks and hope to see you there!

Regards,

Doug

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

22 Replies