We are still in the initial phase of using Workfront for our organization. For this reason, I am still making changes to fields in our custom forms that are attached to the project request queue. I have noticed that when I change the options in the drop downs, or other fields, that this makes dynamic changes to the information that has already been collected in past requests and converted to projects. That is a HUGE problem for us. Basically, after converting something to a project, I want Workfront to retain the ORIGINAL information that was collected. Instead, as I update the fields on the custom form end after the fact, it is wiping information out of the projects that we have already collected data for and started working on. Down the road we will need to go back and reference those projects and look at the information that was submitted, and very little is going to be there anymore. My suggestion is that once a request has been converted to a project, I would like that information to become locked and NOT dynamically update, even if the field is later changed in the custom form.