We would like to see in a future iteration of the new project Metrics functionality, an ability to modularly turn off data pertaining to tasks, for intake queues. As we frequently leverage designated intake queues solely for issue/request routing purposes, information pertaining to completed/incomplete tasks is not relevant in these scenarios. This is a great feature, but it should be modularly customizable depending on use case.
Ideal state (or some equivalent solution):
- Project Metrics configuration menu:
- Show project metrics for tasks and issues (shows all data)
- Also provides ability to toggle between showing only task or only issue data, and provides the ability to configure one or the other as a default view.
- Show project metrics for issues only (shows only issue data)
- Show project metrics for tasks only (shows only task data)