Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Workfront and Workfront Fusion Connection with AEM Assets

Level 3

Hello Team,

We are planning to integrate Workfront with AEM assets. I recently saw there is a connection between AEM Assets and Workfront Fusion is also possible. My question is:

1. What is the difference between the 2 connections (WF with AEM Assets, WF Fusion with AEM Assets)?
  2. Is it possible to use either of them to achieve the DAM content lifecycle solution?
  3. Which one is better to use?

Thanks in advance,

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Employee

Workfront native integration has limited possibilities. Fusion opens up whole new world of automation and integration. There is no extra license costs to use the native integration and Fusion requires extra licensing.

Hope that helps

Level 3

Hello @muraliadobe ,

We have fusion license also. Currently, we are in discussion which one is better to use and why?

For now, we have connected workfront with AEM as currently Fusion connection with AEM is not clear for us.

I couldn't find any relative documentation about it also.

Level 4

Hi @Hars_hitSingh 

Yes you can use the Fusion in AEM to Create the both Pages and Assets in AEM. For that you have to use the Assets API and Page API in your fusion module.

Thanks,

Venkat