Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!
SOLVED

Wildcard date filters in Fusion?

Level 7

Is it possible to use a date wildcard in Fusion. For instance, if I wanted change the planned start date of a task to 3 days from today, or maybe backdate a project start date to last week? Can we use the date/time functions to do this?

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Brandon,

Yes, you can use the date/time functions in Fusion to do this. The 'Now' variable (available in date/time functions) behaves the same as the $$NOW wildcard in Workfront. Using this in combination with the 'add days' function should render the same results as a $$TODAY+3d Wildcard in Workfront. See screenshots below:

Variable configured with adddays function

0694X00000FTOhuQAH.png

Output produced

0694X00000FTOjCQAX.png

Best Regards,

Rich.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi Brandon,

Yes, you can use the date/time functions in Fusion to do this. The 'Now' variable (available in date/time functions) behaves the same as the $$NOW wildcard in Workfront. Using this in combination with the 'add days' function should render the same results as a $$TODAY+3d Wildcard in Workfront. See screenshots below:

Variable configured with adddays function

0694X00000FTOhuQAH.png

Output produced

0694X00000FTOjCQAX.png

Best Regards,

Rich.

Level 7

Boom ! Exactly what I was looking for. Worked like a charm. Thanks Rich!!