Expand my Community achievements bar.

Join us for our Coffee Break Sweepstakes on July 16th! Come ask your questions or share your use cases on Creative Briefs for a chance to win a piece of Workfront swag!

Updating the issue against the right task

Level 3

I am currently managing a project with numerous tasks and subtasks in Workfront. Each subtask represents an Asset ID with its respective production status. These subtasks have corresponding issues created for them. Could you please advise on how I can ensure that any updates made to a subtask are automatically reflected in its corresponding issue? Is there a specific setting, automation rule, or workflow I should be using to achieve this?

Right now as seen in the screenshot, if I complete both tasks 1 & 2 the prod status should reflect that, right now both of them regardless of their status as tasks get updated to the same status because they lie under the same parent task, how can I change the behavior that each subtask does its own status change in the issue and not get affected by the parent task. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies