Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Replicate Update All functionality with Fusion

Level 5

We have a user that wants to send an automated notification to all the people on the people tab of a project. I am trying to figure out how to get the list of people on the project. They may or may not be assigned to a task. I don't want everyone who the project has been shared with, just the people who show if you click People on the Project's left nav.

I have tried reading related records for the Record Type Project User and am getting the following error: "[422] PRTU is not a top level object and can't be requested directly in internal".  Which doesn't mean anything to me. 

I then tried reading the Project Collection Project Users and have the output as user ID. That gets me too many people. I suspect it is returning everyone who is on the teams the project is shared with. 

Any suggestions?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

I am using the Read Related Records module for the Project and choosing "Project Users" as the Collection, and then reading the User ID for each User. I am getting the correct number of users back.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

I am using the Read Related Records module for the Project and choosing "Project Users" as the Collection, and then reading the User ID for each User. I am getting the correct number of users back.

Level 5

It was working correctly we just had some people who are no longer with the company in the people screen on the template. I didn't see them on the project, because it was filtered to active.