Expand my Community achievements bar.

The Community Advisors application is now OPEN for the second class of 2024. Apply to become a part of this exclusive program!

NOtification automation question

Level 2

Hello, i work at Chase, and i am creating a Fusion scenario that when a specific "team" creates a issue/request, they would only get a notification when its created. Then if one of those team members assigns a user to the request to work, then if that user makes updates then only they would get a notification and not the Entire "team". But if someone not assigned to the request maybe the one who created the request, goes in an makes an update, then they are only getting an update and not the assigned user. Seems correct but the catch is that they don't want anyone who makes updates other than the assigned user, to get notifications. Also we are only working with Workfront modules only due to strict cyber security protocols. We have a scenario running now which looks for new requests and notifies the "Team" of the "new" request. then it triggers again if a change is made on the request and only notifies the person who made a change and not the assigned user. so technically since there is an update module pointing to the "Assigned user" they are not getting the notification, the only notification they get, is if they make a change. If that makes sense.

0 Replies