Expand my Community achievements bar.

Latency & Forced Sign out/in (repeatedly)

Level 3

I have a question to all Workfront and Workfront Fusion users, has anyone else experienced a high level of latency in Workfront which seems to be increasing versus improving? Most every user in my system has noticed and made note. 

Additionally, being kicked out of Workfront Fusion usually ~10+ times per day (not exaggerated), log-out then log back-in - lose place in process, lose focus. Also unable to get to scenario history - consistently, sometimes, yes, sometimes, no. I think this may be linked to the federated login - since that time its been a struggle to maintain multiple Abode applications open at one time - which is a need while leveraging Fusion, at least for me.

I could go on. Ill digress. Anyone else contending with this and how are you overcoming it?

10 Replies

Level 4

I get signed out of my 10+ tabs very frequently and have lost progress on Fusion scenarios many times, now I frequently save to reduce this even though this happened to me 10 minutes ago and I had to redo an event filter that was not saved. When I try and sign back in but also have another tab with the login open it will continuously sign me out until I only have 1 tab of the login open.

Level 3

Thank you! This is one of the same EXACT behaviors I am seeing. Its very frustrating and challenging to be mid-swing and have to reset/start over and if you didn't save (oh no!), I completely understand.

I am glad to learn I am not alone, hopefully more folks will speak up and Adobe will prioritize its fix. 

Level 8

I haven't seen this behavior yet in our instance. I'm curious if the folks that are experiencing it have converted to the new Admin Console/Unified Shell or are you still regular WF? My instance hasn't converted yet.

Level 3

The new unified, this was not the case before that. 

Level 4

Some days are worse than others for me with it happening an upwards of 10+ times and sometimes it doesn't ever happen to me. Yesterday it happened 5 more times after I posted my reply and it has even happened to some of our coordination managers when helping me conduct testing. They have asked me if I knew how to fix it and the only way I have found is to close out of all tabs but one.

Level 6

I haven't had the sign-out issues (we haven't been migrated to the Admin Console yet), but I've definitely noticed the sluggish performance in attempting to access history.

Even more bewildering, I experienced some phantom history entries last week within a scenario.  I have a scenario (still in the early stages) that watches to see if a new record has been created in a specific table in Airtable (the scenario then searches WF to see if a corresponding record has been created).

Last week there were multiple instances when the scenario showed an execution marked as 'Success' (though the execution did not proceed past the trigger module).  However, when I clicked on the execution to view the detailed history, there was no record (and the 'Success' entry disappeared when I returned to the scenario's initial screen).  The only history events showing (until two connection error events took place) were edits to the scenario.

Here's an example of one of the entries.  There is no record of an execution taking place on 7/17/24 (and I haven't deleted any items from the history).

fake history fusion.png

The problem seems to have been since resolved.  Now I'm seeing legitimate, saved successful entries in the scenario history.

Level 1

Agreed. We're on the new unified as well, and our Workfront tabs are CONSTANTLY logging out. Getting quite a few complaints from users.

Very frustrating.

Level 1

I noticed these comments are from the 23rd and 24th. Is anyone still having this issue and are there any updates for things you have tried that have been successful?

Thanks!

Level 3

This has been on-going for a good duration of time, no end in sight, and still very much persistent today 08/05/24, I believe this is associated to the new unified by Adobe. If anything it is getting worse, I am fairly certain Adobe is well aware - hence the radio silence.(Definitely seen this sort of act from Adobe over the past decades.)

Its about unbearable with Adobe Workfront Fusion, we are currently reviewing transitioning back to Make.com.

Level 2

Have you submitted a ticket yet to support? Just wondered as I have had several users experiencing the same thing and wanted to reference a ticket number if so.

Hoping they fix this soon because we might have to consider other options outside of Workfront.