Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Importing JSON Data Using Workfront Fusion

Level 1

Hi all! I have been tasked to migrate data from a platform that does not integrate with Workfront. I have imported my data into a JSON file however, I'm having issues with parsing the data in Fusion. Has anyone seen this, know of a solution, or work-around, or provide any guidance? Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

3 Replies

Level 4

Hi,

Copy a sample of the JSON structure, choose the Parse JSON module in Fusion, click Add under Data Structure, click Generator and paste the JSON, and Save.

Let me know if that works. You probably just need to save your data structure.

Cristina

Level 1

Hi Cristina,

That's the process I've been trying but it says Invalid JSON. I think it may be the file but the file is the backup that came directly from the previous platform that we used. 

Level 9

Hi,

to find a solution to this, it would be necessary to see the raw JSON data you are trying to process in Fusion.

You could paste it to an online JSON validation tool to see, if you get a similar error message.

As JSON should be saved in a plain text file, possibly there are some encoding issues.

Regards

Lars