Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Fusion: Watch Events module for Documents (Zip Files)

Level 2

I created a scenario to watch for documents dropped into a specific folder that then get processed and added into our Brandfolder. However has anyone found a way to process all of the documents within a Zip File that is dropped into the Document Folder. The Zip File itself isn't causing any issues, however it seems to only be processing one file out of the Zip File vs all of the Files. 

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You need to pass the zip file once you've downloaded it thru an "Extract Archive" module.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 9

Hi Shane,

propably you have an error in the processing step after the Extract an Archive module.

Each extracted file is passed in a bundle. So you need to take care to go through all the bundles in the next step.

Can you post a screenshot of your Fusion scenario?

Regards

Lars

Level 2

Thank you. First time in Fusion and learning as I go:

ShaneG_0-1707153794083.png

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

You need to pass the zip file once you've downloaded it thru an "Extract Archive" module.

Level 2

This is probably a dumb question since I am new with this, but can a Workfront Module have multiple connection points towards it?

ShaneG_0-1707168640273.png

Level 9

Hi,

Unfortunately there is not a module available which works as a counterpart to the Router module.

The original developer would name it Converger and has a workaround here...