Expand my Community achievements bar.

Documenting Fusion Scenarios

Level 7

Hi all!

I'm working through catching up on documentation to support some of Fusion scenarios.  Has anyone found a better way to do this than taking screenshots and putting it into some form of document/slide/etc?

We've exported the blueprint and have notes on the scenario, and I'm looking for "system documentation" that can be used to document the automated processes and calculations that aren't visible to users/auditors.  I found this suggestion from 2 years ago, but nothing more current.

Thanks for the tips!

Jason

4 Replies

Level 7

I looked at a few options, but nothing that made it super easy.

I ended up creating a slide deck for each scenario then taking lots of screenshots to document the scenario. I added some notes along the way.

It's not perfect, but it gives us something to reference for people who aren't Fusion designers.  It's also what I plan to provide for support for the logic of one of the formulas that goes into our Revenue Recognition process because it steps through the logic.

Level 10

Would be great if you could attach a file in the notes section. Then you could have your documentation included in each scenario.

Level 9

Hey Jason - do you still feel this is working best for you?

Before starting down the path of documentation, I'm weighing my options....PowerPoint, Confluence, OneNote even....thought I'd check!