Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Any chance there will be a Google Analytics Module coming to Fusion?

Level 4

I was presented with an interesting business case last week and I'm trying to think throught he best way to go about solving the problem.

Business wants to correlate the marketing collateral they publish through their Workfront projects to their website performance. They're essentially asking, we launched a marketing campaign targeting audience X; are we getting more engagement from audience X? and at what cost to our portfolio prioritization? Do certain project outputs perform better, etc. I initially started to work through a Power BI - Google Analytics - Workfront approach, when it occurred to me - maybe Fusion could handle the ETL from GA for me. There isn't a specific module, but I am able to use the HTTP module to perform the OAuth and grab some data. Hmmm, maybe...

My question; is there a Google Analytics module available / coming? I stumbled across a video on 'the youtube' for a software called Integromat; which I assume is the tech that Workfront licensed to build out Fusion 2.0. Integromat does have a GA module. Will that module be coming to Fusion any time soon? Or perhaps there will be a GA template published at some point using the HTTP module?

Parsing the JSON in the response isn't going to fun.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies