Expand my Community achievements bar.

AEM / Fusion connection set-up

Level 3

I am trying to set up a new connection in Fusion to AEM but the only connection I can get only has Read only permissions. Has anyone else encountered this and found a solution?

We followed the set-up instructions here  - https://experienceleague.adobe.com/en/docs/workfront/using/adobe-workfront-fusion/fusion-apps-and-mo... - to create an AEM Assets as a Cloud Service connection.

We downloaded the credentials from the AEM Admin Console and found that the Meta Scopes were set to: 
"metascopes": "ent_aem_cloud_api",
While this did connect to our instance of AEM, the scopes only allowed Read only permissions and we were unable to upload, update or move records as we expected/needed.

We have spent a considerable amount of time looking for alternative information on what to change in the standard credentials downloaded from the AEM console but have been unable to grant Write permissions to the connection.

We have also tried using this generated connection (with email 93380412-0933-43ef-bd48-855b963d30f1@techacct.adobe.com) as the basis an AEM Assets Basic (Adobe Managed Services) and we are still facing the same problem, even though in Admin Console this user has the highest level of admin permissions.

Any ideas what we need to change in order to get our connection working with full permissions?
Thanks
1 Reply

Employee

Please consider submitting a support ticket for further troubleshooting. We would be happy to assist further with this.