Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Workfront Research Study: New Home Page Configuration

Employee

Hello Community!

I'm a UX designer with Workfront. I'd like some eyes on a flow that I am working on and would appreciate any/all feedback that you may have. The prototype should take about 10 minutes of your time: https://t.maze.co/135875982

This is a clickable prototype (no working code) so there may be some areas you click on that do nothing. Feel free to take note of these areas in the feedback section of this usability test (a test of the product, not of you). 

If you have any questions after the test, please email me at edenwen@adobe.com in order to maintain the integrity of the test. 

Thank you!

Eden Wen

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

9 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello! I've gone thru the prototype, happy to provide any other feedback directly, I put my info in the feedback : )

If this helped you, please mark correct to help others : )

Employee

Thank you! I'll be reaching out in the next week.

Employee

We do too! Thanking for taking time out of your day to help us out. 

Level 10

I got stuck after the first question, it said to click on the purple bar and I couldn't find a purple bar.

Employee

Hi, sorry to hear that you got stuck. Please send me your email address and I'll send you a screenshot!

Level 2

I love everything you designed!

Level 4

Hi Eden,

I love the New Home feature! Only one thing makes the 'My Work' widget not very useful for us. We have users that have the same task in a lot of projects. So, without the project name in the 'My Work' items, this widget is useless, unfortunately.

Please tell me this is on the list for the next release ;-).

Kind regards,

Femke

Employee

Thank you for sharing this feedback.

YES and yes!! We heard that feedback about my work widget, people love it but at the same time it's their least used widget.

This sprint, the team is working on adding some enhancements to the widget and align on functional parity with the worklist that exists in existing home.

One of the enhancements does address what you have exactly asked for - project name or predecessors information. If things go well, this sprint we may have that roll with 23.3 release.