Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Wistia Video Player Deprecation - Dec 22nd

Employee

Hey Adobe Workfront Sys Admins,

Most teams using our Wistia video player have migrated their content to Experience League or Adobe.com and as such, we are going to be removing our media and shutting down our account. 

As I've been reviewing the media to delete, I'm finding that some videos are still being viewed as recently as November 15th which likely means that you may be using direct links to the videos in your onboarding and training materials.

Please take this opportunity to quickly review your content and if you find any hyperlinks in your training materials, like the one below, please search the Workfront page on Adobe.com or Experience League Workfront Tutorials section for the migrated content.

Example: https://workfront-video.wistia.com/medias/u9yrb607e1 

Isaac_Etter_1-1671117965715.png

Apologies for the last minute ask here. I'll do my best to reply to any comments here to help track down any migrated medias.

Wishing you a happy holiday season! 

-Isaac Etter

4 Replies

Level 10

Oh man, Does that mean I'm gonna have to figure out how to download the videos all over again.

Employee

Hey Randy, depends on what videos you're utilizing. They may have been migrated. Let me know if you have trouble finding any specific ones. Happy to help track down. 

Level 10

Hi Isaac, finding them isn't the issue. I was downloading a lot of them. I've used them many times to prove how something worked in the past when I was told by support "it always worked this way".

Employee

Gotcha, well if they were training videos, those were migrated to the Tutorials section. For anything from past conferences, anything hosted on the WF One Community or anything on the workfront.com page, it all depends on what those teams decided to move over. Usually depending on if it were still relevant and on brand.

I went ahead and removed all media on the 22nd as planned, but still happy to see if a video you need still exists and was migrated. Drop a line the next time the need comes up.