Expand my Community achievements bar.

Webinar | System Admin Essentials: Improving User Experience with Interface Design (Mar 15, 2023)

Employee

Is your Workfront interface customized to create an optimal experience for power users AND individuals who only occasionally log in (and everyone in between)?

Join us on Wednesday, March 15th where Kurt Jones (@KurtJo1), Vice President, Marketing Delivery Lead at JP Morgan Chase, and Jeremy Flores (@jerflo), Sr. Product Manager at Adobe Workfront, will share how customizing the Workfront interface is key to an ideal end user experience. They’ll share:

• Tips for understanding your users' needs and how they prefer to work
  • How customized layout templates, pins and boards can immediately improve user experience
  • Ways to collect and implement user feedback
  • Examples of unique experiences JP Morgan Chase has created for different groups and end users
  • And more

----------

UPDATE: This session is now available on-demand. You can access the recording via the link below and a copy of the slides is attached. Thanks for all who joined us!

View here: https://webinars.on24.com/adobe_workfront/AdminEssentialsInterface?partnerref=exl

WF_ON24_LandingPage_AdminEssentials_Gray_2023.png

11 Replies

Employee

Nudge! Just a reminder that this presentation is happening TOMORROW (Wed 3/14/2023). You can always watch it on-demand, but attending live means you get the benefit of meeting and talking to all the other Admins who also want to up-level their user experience. That chat is consistently , it's where I see some of the best ideas being shared. Hope to see you there! 

[Webinar] System Admin Essentials: Improving User Experience with Interface Design
Wednesday, March 15, 2023
8:00 a.m. PT / 4:00 p.m. UK
Register here: https://webinars.on24.com/adobe_workfront/AdminEssentialsInterface?partnerref=exl 

Employee

Have more questions on how create an optimal experience in Workfront? Looking for a deeper dive into the examples and new features that were shared during the session?

Join us on March 29th to Ask the Experts, Kurt Jones, Vice President, Marketing Delivery Lead at JP Morgan Chase, and Jeremy Flores, Sr. Product Manager at Adobe Workfront during our webinar follow-up event.

Register here: Ask the Experts: Improving User Experience with Interface Design - Webinar Follow Up (March 29, 2003...

Level 5

Thanks for the session today! I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of some training or events on leveraging reporting in Workfront. I've looked through the events and trainings pages myself, but haven't been able to find anything that goes into reporting.

For background, I did already take the Admin I and II trainings, but neither really spent much time discussing reporting or explaining how to get at the data (and charts) that our users need.

Employee

Hey there!

We will definitely be talking about Dashboards and favorite Reports during the March 29th Ask the Expert webinar follow-up, so hopefully we'll see you there.  In the meantime, I really like the System Maintenance dashboard that was released as a Blueprint last year.  I typically make copies of these reports and then play around with them to fit my needs.

We also have a recorded session from 2020 with the brilliant @MoniqueEvans, where she shares her best practices on building reports that show the progress of current work and what still needs to get done. Here's the link for that one.

Webinar: Advanced Reporting (June 2020)

Lastly, we did a session in December on End of Year Reporting, and the conversation and ideas continued on this Community Post.

Hopefully this helps! 

Community Advisor

Oh wow what a blast from the past! @CynthiaBoon, we should team up this Summer and do an Advance Reporting 2.0 session 

Level 1

Hi Monique! Just watched the Advanced Reporting webinar from 2020. Really liked the reports you created. How can I easily copy and paste the code from the webinar? Thanks so much! 

Level 1

@MoniqueEvans - Yes! I would love a copy as well of a copy & paste version of the code of your pride and joy! TIA

Community Advisor

@KimLa1 & @stephanie318 Here's the follow-up post from 2020 where we shared resources. Hopefully, the links still work, if not I might be able to dig it up.

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/workfront-questions/user-group-follow-up-july-14-20...