Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

Updates to pins: Rename and remove pins

Employee

Hi everyone, I wanted to pop in to let you know that the ability to rename pins is now available in Preview and it would be great to hear your feedback. It is planned to remain in Preview for two weeks and will be released to Production on October 27, 2022. 

Also, we've added an improved experience when removing a pin. These options to rename or remove a pin appear in a drop-down menu when you hover over the pin.
Find more information here and here.  

7 Replies

Community Advisor

While I haven't experienced a need to rename my pins, removing a pin is the one place that I do appreciate an extra click to get there. In the past, I've accidentally removed a couple pins by clicking a bit too far to the right on said pin.

Level 6

This works great!  I'm excited for this feature to hit production.  The only (small) thing I would change is when you select Edit Pin, I would prefer the text be highlighted by default instead of just being a cursor at the end of the pin.  

Community Advisor

Jerflo7, this looks great, intuitive and simple, all I can say

Employee

Thank you all for your feedback. We greatly appreciate it. 

Level 10

Thanks for the ability to rename a pin.

Anything on the roadmap to allow folks to "reorder or rearrange" their pins?  

Employee

You're welcome.

Pin reordering or rearranging is already possible. Being able to re-order in and out of the overflow menu is on our roadmap.
What am I missing?

Level 10

Thanks for the response.  What I was looking for was re-ordering them in the overflow menu.  It's nice to hear that is on the roadmap.  Thanks!