Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Financial Services Virtual User Group (Jan 2020) - Materials and Follow-up

Employee
WOW! What a turnout! Thanks to everyone who showed interest and came to our inaugural Financial Services meetup. We had over 50 people register from 18 different firms, from seasoned veterans to folks still eyeball deep in implementation. Make no mistake, there is a TON of knowledge to be gained and shared among this specific community. Would be great for folks to leave a comment below introducing yourself and sharing a bit about how you are using Workfront at your organization today. A PDF of the slides from today's session are attached. Massive thanks to @Ryan McGee from MFS for bringing this idea to life and facilitating much of today's discussion. Thanks also to @David LaPlante for getting things started, and to @Christopher Talmont for his in-depth expertise. Here is also the link Chis shared that suggests a process for internal followed by external review in Workfront Proof. Within the article there are links to additional sources that cover the mechanics of generating a proof: https://experience.workfront.com/s/article/Internal-Then-External-Review-in-Workfront-Proof-58697669... We'll be planning some in-person meetups at Leap for those in the Financial Services space (as well as those in various departments - Marketing, IT, In-house agencies, etc.), and another Virtual meetup after Leap, likely in the May/June timeframe. Feel free to email me (kristinfarwell@workfront.com) or tag me here on the Community if you have any questions about User Groups. Let's keep the conversation going! Kristin Farwell Sr. Manager, Customer Advocacy Programs
0 Replies