Expand my Community achievements bar.

Do you have questions about the migration to Adobe Business Platform? Come join our upcoming coffee break and ask away!

Creative Agencies Virtual User Group - Tuesday, Apr 21, 2020

Employee

Thanks for all the feedback on the topic of Virtual User Groups. Based on the comments, we've decided to hold our first Creative Agencies User Group meetup on Tuesday, Apr 21 at 2 p.m. EST!

The session will be 90 minutes. We'll start with a customer spotlight. @Anthony Imgrund‚ will share a bit about how they are using Workfront at FCB and then dig into Resource Management. We'll have an open Q&A, and then move into an open forum discussion.

Space is limited to keep it valuable for group discussion, so please RSVP using the link below. You can also share your thoughts during registration about what you'd most like to talk to other customers about when it comes to Resource Management.

Virtual User Group for Creative Agencies - Resource Management

Date: Tues, Apr 21, 2020

Time: 2:00 p.m. EST / 11:00 a.m. PST

Register Here

Let me know if you have any questions. Looking forward to meeting you all "in person" next week!

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

4 Replies

Level 10

Aw, bummer...meeting conflict. Maybe next time!

Employee

That is a bummer. BUT... my hope is that this is wildly successful and we schedule these monthly. So there will be another chance! :)

Employee

@Kevin Quosig‚ - Here are the slides and the recording from yesterday's User Group meetup in case you'd like to go back and watch! Hope to see you at the next one. https://one.workfront.com/s/question/0D50z00006Rzh2mCAB/virtual-user-group-followup-apr-2020-resourc...

Level 5

Missed it and would have loved to join. Look forward to more, especially from Anthony who continues to be a great resource and presenter.