Expand my Community achievements bar.

The next phase for Workfront Community ideas is coming soon. Learn all about it in our blog!

[CLOSED] Product Feedback Opportunity: Influence the New Home Design!

Employee

Help us determine the new look and feel of the new home/landing page experience. Sign up here:

Thank you all so much for signing up. We've received plenty of good feedback for now and will open more opportunities in the future as we near beta.

11 Replies

Level 9

Hi Jeremy.

You just spoke to Dan about adding us at Schneider Electric.  Do you want to book some time on that calendar still? 

Thanks

Kimberly

Employee

Hi Kimberly,

Up to you. You've been added to the alpha/beta list already. If you'd like to also provide feedback on the new designs now, feel free to sign up!

Jeremy

Level 9

Thank you. I'll gather some feedback from my teams and see what I have. I know they are looking changes here. Once I have some I'll reach out. 

Level 1

Hi Jeremy - I attended the webinar on Improving User Experience and heard that new Home, Calendar, & reporting is coming. I would like my team to be a part of those Alpha/Beta programs. One of the key items my 500+ Users keep asking for is better Home, Calendar, & reporting experience from Workfront. Thank you.

Employee

Hi Robert, thanks for attending and for your interest. We'll get you added to the list. 

Level 2

Hi,

Can I please be added to the Alpha/Beta Program? Love the sample of the new home/landing experience.

Employee

Absolutely. We'll get you added as well. Thank you for reaching out and for your interest. 

Level 2

Hi @jerflo, Great presentation last week on the "Improving User Experience with Interface Design" topic. I would love to join your Calendar and New Home Design (Alpha/Beta) process. Those are two areas our teams at Marriott has to reach out to me with improvement ideas, and we would love to share our feedback and participate in this process.  Thank you, Anderson

Employee

Hi @AndersonDeLima, thank you. Appreciate the reach out and the interest. We'll get you added to the list.

Community Advisor

I also attended the Improving User Experience webinar and am very interested in the new Home experience and would like to be a part of the new Home beta 

Employee

Well alrighty then. We'll get you added too. Thanks, Sheri!