Expand my Community achievements bar.

Blueprint Released: People Manager Dashboard

Employee

Want to know what your team is up to? We built this dashboard to give you insight into your direct reports’ work and play (time off). From understanding your team’s workload, to viewing the projects they own, to analyzing cycle time, there is a lot of valuable data to be uncovered. This is sure to be a crowd-pleaser with your managers!

A few things to note:

1. The reports on the dashboard have been built to support the needs of a wide audience and it is likely that you will need to change filters, views, and groupings on some reports to better meet your organization’s needs. 
  2. All these reports contain a filter that provides results for the logged in user’s direct reports in Workfront. 
  3. You may not need all the reports, so feel free to remove them.  
  4. All reports have tags in their descriptions for searchability: 
    • #peoplemanager 
  5. Finally, we recommend making copies of these reports before editing in case you want to go back to the original reports. 

This dashboard is now available to install from your blueprints. Learn how to install this dashboard from blueprints 

Reports Included in the People Manager Dashboard: 

• My Team's Active Tasks by User  
    • Shows all your direct reports’ incomplete tasks on active projects. Use this report to understand the number of outstanding tasks per user.  
  • My Team's Active Issues by User 
    • Shows all your direct reports’ open issues on active projects. Use this report to understand the number of outstanding issues per user. 
  • My Team's Active Late Tasks by Week 
    • Shows all your direct reports’ late, incomplete tasks on active projects. Use this report to understand number of late tasks per user and number of days late. 
  • My Team's Tasks Due This Week and Next Week 
    • Shows all your direct reports’ incomplete tasks on active projects due this week and next week. Use this report to understand your team’s bandwidth. 
  • My Team's Active Projects by Priority 
    • Shows all active projects owned by your direct reports. Use this report to understand or change how in-flight work aligns to your priorities. 
  • My Team's Active Tasks - Planned vs. Actual Hours by Week (Burn Down) 
    • Shows the variance of planned vs. actual hours on your direct reports’ active tasks. Use this report to understand actual hours over or under planned hours. 
  • My Team's Recently Logged Hours by Week  
    • Shows all your direct reports' logged hours in the last 4 weeks.  
  • My Team's Completed Tasks This Year by Month 
    • Shows the volume of tasks completed by your direct reports each month. Use this report to understand not only volume, but also the variance of planned vs. actual of both hours and duration. In turn, you can analyze task cycle time and level of effort. 
  • My Team's Completed Tasks Last Month by User  
    • Shows all your direct reports' tasks completed last month.  
  • My Team's Completed Late Tasks by User 
    • Shows all your direct reports’ late, completed tasks. Use this report to understand number of late tasks per user and number of days late. 
  • My Team's Completed Tasks - Planned vs. Actual Hours by Project 
    • Shows the variance of planned vs. Actual hours over or under planned hours. 
  • My Team's Time Off in the Next 3 Months by Week 
    • Shows all your direct reports’ time off in the next 3 months. Dates in purple represent time off in the next 4 weeks.
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies