Expand my Community achievements bar.

Mass complete review tasks?

Level 1

Are we able to mark more than 1 review task as complete at the same time? If not, I'd love to see that capability introduced to Guides. 

2 Replies

Employee

@MollyGr : currently you can close only one review task at a time and it behaves so considering each review may have different assignees, end date, associate projects, state - hence multi select review task and taking an action is logically not allowed as of today

This can be discussed by knowing the use case further - would you be able to raise a support ticket calling out enhancement request - so that this can be discussed further?

Level 1

I am unable to log a support case through Adobe (probably my account permissions. I can try through my company). Essentially, providing users with a mass complete action (and updating the dashboard so that you can filter out completed reviews) enables you to be in control of how you manage your own workflows. Some people mark reviews complete as they come in, others, like me, wait until later to mark their review tasks complete. Since it's not required to mark a review complete to proceed with publishing and you're not currently able to do it from the Guides view (where I am already working), it's not a high priority for me. The review dashboard is an inconvenient location. I have to go out of Guides, navigate to that space, find the review, then mark it complete. It's just not a natural part of my workflow or process. So, they sit open for a time. At one point, I had over 50 different reviews to complete and it was painstaking and tedious work selecting and clicking complete that many times.