Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to display/ use DITA content on editable component ?

Community Advisor

Hi ,

I am working on XML Documentation and able to create DITA content successfully using XML Documentation add-on.I am able to generate DITA content on AEM sites but it is giving me static template.I want to know how to use/ display DITA content on editable template?. I followed this discussion also but now working. I already gone through this video tutorial but they have only mentioned about XML editor. Can anyone please share any blog or tutorial that giving clear understanding on DITA implementation.

Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee

@MayurSatav : the post mentions how you can use existing templates to render DITA content on AEM Site. If you are looking for a editable template, product team do have a sample package for editable template. We provide the same on demand. Please reach out to divrsing@adobe.com if you are looking for a pre-set editable template that works with DITA content

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee

@MayurSatav : the post mentions how you can use existing templates to render DITA content on AEM Site. If you are looking for a editable template, product team do have a sample package for editable template. We provide the same on demand. Please reach out to divrsing@adobe.com if you are looking for a pre-set editable template that works with DITA content