Expand my Community achievements bar.

How can I add styles in siteoutput in AEM Guides?

Level 1

Let's assume I created some topics and corresponding map using AEM Guides.

If I want an output file for example as AEM Sites, where I can change styles so its would render my content with a particular style that I defined.

By default, If I generate an output as AEM Sites then the content is getting rendered as below.

user04584_0-1687875467824.png

I wanted to add my own logo and make some other UI changes .

Can someone help me with the same and guide me how can I do this?

3 Replies

Level 6

The screenshot refers to the AEM site output that is generated using AEM Guides default template. If you want to customize, you can do it via AEM templates and If you are already having existing AEM site templates that you can reuse for publishing AEM guides content, Please refer to this link It has step by step instructions on how to configure it.

If you are new to AEM sites, then you can start from here . Let us know if you require further assistance. 

Hi @AswiniLakshminarayanan 

I followed the above metioned link but I cannot see DITA content in my template except DITA map is getting applied .
Below is the image for reference
user04584_0-1688104075106.png

Could you please help me on this ?

Administrator

@user04584 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni