Expand my Community achievements bar.

Registration for the AEM Guides User conference on 24th and 25th March 2024 is open.

Change Default "Destination Path" from "/content/dam/fmdita-outputs/...." within DITA "output preset" console

Level 2

Hi All,

As a client requirement, I am looking to change the default "Destination Path" field within DITA Map "output preset" console and make it more customer-specific like "content/dam/customer-name/fmdita-outputs/".

I found that its coming from "/bin/publishlistener?operation=PUBLISHBEACON&source=%2Fcontent%2Fdam%2Fdita%2FTest%2FAChiu%2FTestMap..."

But not sure if there is a config that can be leveraged to prefix default "Destination Path". please let me know if you have come across a use case like this?

Vinodthakur_0-1658756430639.png

Thanks.

3 Replies

Level 7

Hi @Vinodthakur 

The output presets are configurable so you can change any of those values in the output preset. Here is the link to documentation - https://helpx.adobe.com/content/dam/help/en/xml-documentation-solution/4-1/Adobe-Experience-Manager-...

Please refer "Configure output presets" section for the detailed instructions. 

Thanks

Narendra

Employee

@Vinodthakur : you can also configure/control the output path centrally for all the maps of a folder through Folder Profiles (Tools > Guides > Folder Profiles)

Read more about this is in Installation and Configuration Guide (page 70)