Expand my Community achievements bar.

Applications for the 2024 Adobe Target Community Mentorship Program are open! Click to the right to learn more about participating as either an Aspirant, to professionally level up with a new Certification, or as a Mentor, to share your Adobe Target expertise and inspire through your leadership! Submit your application today.
SOLVED

cannot find the segment in target audience after publishing a segment to experience clould in analytics

Level 2

Hi,

I've successfully published one segment to experience cloud. But this segment cannot be found in target audience. Could anyone please advise the reason?

leo14_3-1652765937250.png

leo14_2-1652765884148.png

Thanks

Leo

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

[8.31.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break] Answer provided by

----------------------------

From : Hi @leo14, thanks for your question. I have seen this come up when the integration between Target and AAM is not enabled. Please open a support ticket for this so we can confirm the integration is set up properly. 

Check out the entire 8.31.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break for more insights on related topics

View solution in original post

8 Replies

Level 5

Hi 
Are you talking about Analytics Segment to Audience manager segment?

- Analytics segments sharing is limited (Check your licence for the limit) - have you checked your limit?

- Audience manager don't have those limit

- Last sometime there are some delay (around 4hr-24hr) to reflect the changes to other platforms     

read more

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/analytics/components/segmentation/segmentation-workflow/seg-...

Level 2

Dear Abu,

Let me wait for few hours. I though it was an immediate change before.

Thanks for your kind reply.

Leo

Level 2

After over 12 hours. I still cannot see the segment in Adobe target. 

Level 2

And I found the Adobe Experience Cloud Identity Service is not enable in my adobe. Does this the reason why I cannot see the segment in target?

Level 1

Hi, did this get resolved? I am facing the same issue. I have published Adobe Analytics segment to experience cloud. I have installed the ECID extension through Launch. I can't see the audience in Adobe target even after 48 hours. I am only seeing the audiences created in target

Level 4

@vana Did you get this resolved? Is the only solution for this to contact Adobe? Please advise as I am running into the same issue. 

Correct answer by
Administrator

[8.31.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break] Answer provided by

From : Hi @leo14, thanks for your question. I have seen this come up when the integration between Target and AAM is not enabled. Please open a support ticket for this so we can confirm the integration is set up properly. 

Check out the entire 8.31.22 Adobe Target Community Q&A Coffee Break for more insights on related topics

Level 4

Is the only solution for this to have Adobe check it out? We're not using AAM and running into issues of not seeing the segments in Target.