Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Malformed SOM expression: form1[0]ConcreteFieldReport[0].FooterFields[0].SignatureField1[0]

Level 2

!I have created several PDF Forms for our technicians at our company using LiveCycle Designer. For some reason, when our administrative personnel open some of the files, they get the error above.

This is critical for our business. Can someone please help?

Lily-Issue.PNG

9 Replies

Level 7

Is there a dot missing between the first index and Concrete?

form1[0].ConcreteFieldReport[0].FooterFields[0].SignatureField1[0]

Level 7

This is the only way I can get that error in Acrobat. Notice that I left the dot out of the string between form1[0] and ConcreteFieldReport[0].

786067_pastedImage_0.png

786071_pastedImage_1.png

Level 2

So what should I do to eliminate this problem?

Level 10

Add the missing dot.

xfa.resolveNode("form1[0].ConcreteFieldReport[0].FooterFields[0].SignatureField1[0]").rawValue = "something";

Level 7

You'll have to find the script that has the incorrect string and put it in.

Level 7

Open the form in LC, select form1 in the hierarchy, open the script window if it isn't already open (Window > Script Editor), change the view to show "Events with Scripts", press CTRL+F to open the find box, and type the expression in the "Find What" field. You'll probably have to leave out the indexes, and you'll likely only need the first part of it.