Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Getting Started with AEP: Prerequisites for beginner

Community Advisor

Dear Experts,
As an AEM developer, I am eager to expand my knowledge and delve into the realm of AEP (Adobe Experience Platform). However, since I am relatively new to AEP, I would greatly appreciate some guidance on where to begin. Are there any prerequisites or foundational concepts that I should familiarize myself with before diving into AEP?

Thank you in advance for your valuable assistance.

Regards,
Arpit Varshney

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @ArpitVarshney 

The best to start from AEP documentation and the tutorials . If you have solution partner portal access then learning from videos as per your role

One of the community member mittalabhi86 written a blog about the best practices and step by step guide and learn from members like Anil_Umachigi ChetanyaJain Danny-Miller yuhuisg

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hello @ArpitVarshney 

The best to start from AEP documentation and the tutorials . If you have solution partner portal access then learning from videos as per your role

One of the community member mittalabhi86 written a blog about the best practices and step by step guide and learn from members like Anil_Umachigi ChetanyaJain Danny-Miller yuhuisg

Community Advisor

Thanks, @Gokul_Agiwal, this would definitely help.
Also, do you think any prior knowledge of data foundation is required before starting AEP?

Regards,
Arpit Varshney

Community Advisor

Hey @ArpitVarshney Knowledge of data foundation is definitely helps. I would suggest to go through Adobe launch ( data collection) - this will show you how we collect the data from web, app, etc and then collected data process into Adobe analytics ( web analytics), on top of that using Target -  A/B test, Personalization feature etc. overall it's all interconnected. If you start with AEP eventually you can get it on others as well. 

Best luck. Keep learning.