Expand my Community achievements bar.

Adobe Experience Platform Lens 6th Edition, February 2024

Administrator

NimashaJain_0-1708010574559.png

Welcome to the 6th edition of the Adobe Platform Experience Community Lens! We are highlighting updates from December 2023 to February 2024, which includes all about our Adobe Summit sessions and labs, the new features from latest release, an update to one of our long-running community programs, some insightful tips from Adobe experts and our Community users, and a lot more!

Adobe Platform Experience Community Lens

AEP PRODUCT RELEASES

EVENTS AND OPPORTUNITIES

AWARDS AND ACHIEVEMENTS

• Community Member of the Year program acknowledges and celebrates individuals who exemplify exceptional engagement, passion, and support within the Experience League.  @arpan-garg have been named as AEP – Community Member of the Year 2023. Use the link to congratulate him.
  • Congratulate @abhinavbalooni  for consecutively winning 'Contributor of the month' award for Nov 2023 and January 2024

TIPS & TRICKS | BEST PRACTICES

Send your kudos to the authors of blogs to encourages them to share more AEP knowledge.

TOP VIEWED EXPERIENCE LEAGUE CONTENT

Check out where your peers are spending most of their time learning in the Community and follow the conversations that pique your interest:

Most Viewed Community Q&A

Chance to win Adobe swag - Reply the 3 questions and get them marked as accepted solutions. (Early bird)

Most Viewed Community Ideas 

We encourage and value all your feedback! Please feel free to share your thoughts and suggestions for how we might improve this Adobe Platform Experience  Community Lens update and if there is any other information that you would like to see included here:  Experience League Community Lens Feedback 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Meet your Community Manager

NimashaJain_1-1708010574562.jpeg

Hello! I am Nimasha, your Community Manger for Adobe Experience Platform Community and Real-Time CDP. I am here to help you with your queries, feedback, or any kind of assistance required in understanding and interacting with the community. Please feel free to reach out to me @ Nimasha Jain

0 Replies