Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Project Specific Folders Not Visible on Templates Page at /libs/wcm/core/content/sites/templates.html/conf

Level 2

In Adobe as cloud Services, we are unable to see the project folder for editing templates using the following URL:

As per the below support article, it seems that the issue is probably due to some Lucene indexes. 
So, we tried the solution suggested in this article and set reindex -> true in cqPageLucene & similar custom indexes. 
We are able to reproduce the issue in all adobe cloud environments as well as local. Please find the screenshot below:

templates-screenshot.png

It is observed that the folder is available in CRX and we are able to navigate to the templates by changing the URL.
Templates Parent Path: /conf/XXXXXXXXXX/settings/wcm/templates

Please help me to fix it.

Thanks

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi @S_K_Agarwal , after setting reindex=true for index, I believe you need to initiate PropertyIndexAsyncReindex for folders to show up. You can start re indexing by clicking on startPropertyIndexAsyncReindex() in JMX console http://localhost:4502/system/console/jmx/org.apache.jackrabbit.oak%3Aname%3Dasync%2Ctype%3DPropertyI....

error.log has log statements mentioning re indexing progress in percentage, once it is 100%, reindexCount value gets increased and reindex gets updated to false.

We tried this when we were not able to find tag references(pages).

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @S_K_Agarwal 

Please raise this with Adobe with the steps to reproduce, if this is a product bug then Adobe can suggest something.

Arun Patidar

Correct answer by
Level 5

Hi @S_K_Agarwal , after setting reindex=true for index, I believe you need to initiate PropertyIndexAsyncReindex for folders to show up. You can start re indexing by clicking on startPropertyIndexAsyncReindex() in JMX console http://localhost:4502/system/console/jmx/org.apache.jackrabbit.oak%3Aname%3Dasync%2Ctype%3DPropertyI....

error.log has log statements mentioning re indexing progress in percentage, once it is 100%, reindexCount value gets increased and reindex gets updated to false.

We tried this when we were not able to find tag references(pages).